There are a number of reasons why we believe we our services exceed that offered by many other accountants, here are just a few:
- Free advice for clients
- Fees agreed in advance for works
- Network of contacts to assist your business in many areas
- Proactive service and advice offered
- Work completed quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Excellent variety of industry experience due to a broad variety of clients
Another reason is our years of experience that different staff have in different areas, see some of our services below:
- Business start up advice.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies.
- Preparation of financial statements for limited liability companies in compliance with the Companies Act 2006 and filing at Companies House.
- Management accounts.
- Bookkeeping services and advice/review
- Preparation of business plans and forecasts for bank funding.
- Advice on implementation of accounting systems.
- Provision of training on accounting systems if required.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Use of online cloud accounting systems.
- Preparation of corporation taxation returns and filing electronically with H.M. Revenue & Customs.
- Dealing with correspondence from H.M. Revenue & Customs.
- Loss relief planning.
- Directors remuneration strategy planning to minimise taxation liability by profit extraction from your company.
- Annual reviews to ensure that tax planning opportunities are not missed.
- Taxation planning for business expansion, acquisitions and exit strategies
- Capital gains aspects – rollover relief, entrepreneurs relief, use of capitals gain tax exemptions and reliefs.
- Preparation of self assessment income tax returns for company directors, sole traders, partners, property letting and others.
- Dealing with correspondence with H.M. Revenue & Customs.
- Annual review of your taxation affairs to ensure that any tax planning opportunities are not missed.
- Capital gains taxation advice.
- Inheritance taxation advice.
- Property taxation advice.
- Formation of limited liability companies.
- Complete company secretarial duties.
- Company structure advice.
- PAYE registration.
- Full payroll service including RTI submissions.
- Preparation of employers annual returns P35 and P11D
- VAT registration.
- VAT return preparation and submission.
- Advice on VAT calculations, records and rules
- VAT scheme expertise (cash accounting, flat rate, margin, etc)